Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Month of May in Instagram

photo-17

photo-16
I started working at a flower shop in center city as an assistant floral designer, and I absoutely love it!! I was hired with no experience and have been training and learning so much about flowers and plants. I think that I've even decided that Peonies and Ranunculus are my favorite flowers. 

photo-18
Bella wearing a floral crown my boss made for her! So stinking cute! :)

photo-15
Celebrated Mothers day with my family at yummy restaurant Parc. Nom Nom Nom... 

photo-19
Saw Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's... Seriously one of the best shows I've ever been to. They played for a really long time and were completely awesome! 

photo-20

photo-23
I made a little coffee table book with instagram photos from my trip to California. It turned out surprisingly well for a first time baby book. I am going to try and do this with all of the little trips I've taken so far this year... I think it's a great way to display and remember the good times. 

photo-14
I dyed my hair back to dark brown. I had fun with the ombre for a little while, but I am so happy to be back to my natural color! Change is good, but sometimes best is what you are born with. :)

photo-22
New Booties to replace the ones I wore to death and have destroyed! Yay!

photo-21
Memorial day BBQ feast! So yum!

I hope you all had an equally amazing month of May.

xoxo Janelle

1 comment: