Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vacay by the Sea

summer

I have been a very absent blogger over the past two weeks and I want you all to know I've missed you so so much! I took a much needed vacation by the ocean and spent many hours with my family and friends. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything and be able to simply enjoy my time with my family.

The photos above are...
1. Super yummy strawberry shortcake my friend Shawny made for his birthday last Monday.
2. My auntie came all the way in from Oregon to hang out and it was so great to see her!
3. I took a ride in a ferris wheel at the jersey shore.
4. The mini infinity scarf in a gorgeous custom color combination I made for a customer this past week. I LOVE making custom orders so please ask if you have something in mind!!! ;)

I hope you all are enjoying the last days of August. We just had a massive thunderstorm and I can feel a cooler breeze floating in through the window... ah... feels like fall! Yay! :)

xo
Janelle

2 comments:

Mikimoto Angel said...

Never mind being an absent blogger all the time as long as you feel happy being with your family. :-)

lisa signorini said...

cute post!!!
new post on my blog: I'm waiting for u!!

www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com