Friday, June 10, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

5571_102659187365_500462365_2009879_180538_n
Last summer's July 4th fireworks in Marblehead!

1. This weekend I'm .. Attending a ladies night sleepover with a few of my most favorite people in the world! Going to the Yards Brewery in Philly to part-take in some beer week fun. Maybe a little dancin' schmancin' at night. Snuggly time with the pups!
2. My last vacation was ... Last summer when Eric and I went to Marblehead, MA
3. My next vacation will be ... Most likely Marblehead again this summer... hopefully visiting Montreal in the fall!
4. My favorite way to relax is .. Sitting on the beach with a great book!
5. When vacationing one should always .. Eat lots of ice cream!
6. When vacationing one should never... Be negative, you should just enjoy your time away from real life stuff.
7. The best part about a vacation is... Being on vacation! ;)

I stole this from annalynnreilly

4 comments:

Marella said...

Amazing!
Great blog, soooo inspiring!
Following! Follow back? <3

Mikimoto Angel said...

I love vacations and sleepovers too! Who wouldn't, right?

Much love from Mystic Nymph

I'm following you, I hope you could follow me back. :-)

Amber said...

I think "eat lots of ice cream" is an everyday thing :)

Kimberly said...

love this so cute great photo and definitely agree about the ice cream!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/