Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Swoon

Recently I've come across a few items from Etsy I just can't live without. It's such a strange yet wonderful feeling when you find your necklace or dress or boot soulmate. When this happens to me I must bring the glorious item to live in my home immediately!

Here are some unique and truly special finds...

antler
Antler Talisman Double Point Necklace No. 5
I'm dying over this piece to be perfectly honest and most likely will have to purchase it before the end of the day because my heart might break if someone else does. Seriously swoon-worthy!

Next up are these ridiculously cute Illustrated dresses by Supayana

dress
A dress + a deer illustrated on it? Seriously girl, bestow my heart!

And finally, the prints from shop drkennedyjones are just in a sense... off the hook!
print
Each one is so unique and different from the last... go have a looksie for yourself!

xo
Janelle

follow me
twitter facebook tumblr

11 comments:

supayana said...

Hi Janelle :-)

Thank you so much for writing about my dresses! I'm so glad that you like them. I've got a really cute dress with a fox illustration lined up for fall!

x
Yana

Janelle Haskin said...

aw! Can't wait to see the fox dress!!! :)

My said...

Hi Janelle, Love the Blog! So happy to hear your are swooning over the antlers. xo~ Dana

www.MySalvation.etsy.com

Lelena said...

Hi!! I really love the dresses. Your blog is amazing. Sorry my bad english.
http://lelenacroche.blogspot.com

Lelena said...

Can I use some photos on my blog?

Janelle Haskin said...

Lelena- Thanks for your kind words! Please feel free to use any photo you like, just link back to me or any of the other sources! :)

Melissa Righero said...

That owl Supayana dress has been in my favorites a week now....want it sooo bad!

Renee said...

Oh I love that talisman so much! xo

the girl never gets older said...

Oh, I'm completely in love with all of these things ♥ Dresses with scarf collars especially :) By the way, you're so talented and beautiful, lucky you! :D
hugs ♥

Unknown said...

Hi - found your blog via Jello's amazing people thursday! Your blog is very interesting and I love the scarf in the last post!

Happy Friday!

Elle - The Violet Reaction said...

wow, that necklace is ridiculously awesome! and those dresses! sooo pretty. thanks for sharing! :)