Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Be Present Everyday

I saw this on Etsy this morning and fell in love with the sentiment of it. Also, it's really pretty! :)

il_fullxfull.191007082
Be Present Every Day

In other news, a few talented gals and I from Handmade in PA were accepted to participate in Art Star Craft Bazaar at Penns Landing in Philadelphia, May 14th and 15th. I am super excited and already praying for nice weather! I have to buckle down and start building up my inventory and not wait until last minute like I tend to do for everything else in my life! ;) Please save the date and if you are in Philly, come say hello!! :)

xoxo

follow me
tumblr twitter facebook

1 comment:

Anna Walker said...

Those words are lovely!
Good Luck in the Art Star Craft Bazzar! :D
I'll go find you on twitter now!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/