Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Is The New Baby...

tumblr_lb8ch9ezNa1qes0uho1_500

Back in college, Eric started writing these ridiculously goofy, amazing comics and hanging them around the art building. People loved them so much that he started silk screening them onto Tshirts to give to friends! I have always told him he should do something with them... write a book... make and sell more shirts... the options I think are endless. He recently just started putting them on tumblr and I am so proud and happy he is finally letting the internet world see his incredible art. Eric literally has hundreds of them so he will continue to update frequently. Here are some of my favorites...

tumblr_lake3nZrXc1qes0uho1_500


tumblr_latnczMBda1qes0uho1_500


This one I am proud to say was written for me!(I do have quite the large appetite! ;)
tumblr_lb0ydyeG3J1qes0uho1_500


And to get you into the holiday spirit...

tumblr_lb103i4Zvs1qes0uho1_500


For more hilariousness, visit Eric's Tumblr HERE!

xoxo

1 comment:

Kenziefaith said...

Haha - I seriously love these!

KF x