Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall is in the air!

In the middle of the night I must have opened my windows in my room because when I woke up this morning I could hear the leaves rustling against each other and feel the crisp cool air on my arms. Autumn has arrived. I feel it, and there is nothing more exciting!

I created an Autumn Spice treasury a few days ago that I thought I would share with you.
Picture 4

And here is one of my Autumn Spice pieces...

PumpkinSpiceNW2
Pumpkin Spice Scallop Neckwarmer

In honor of today's gorgeous weather and the upcoming holiday season, I am going to offer 10% off on anything in my shop today and tomorrow(Sept.9 & 10)! Convo me and tell me you read my blog and I'll put together an order for you with the special price. :)

xoxo

1 comment:

meredith said...

beautiful treasury!!! i am so excited for fall too...we knitters love fall. :-)

your neckwarmer is AMAZING! i love it!